FREE 120 CREDITS
FREE 120 CREDITS
X
Please Login
Use the form below to login. If you don't have a user name or password please click here.
Forgot Password?
X
Access Private Nude Shows
SIGN UP FREE!
I Agree to the Terms & Conditions
X
Add Badpuppy Live Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from β€œREGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Ronnie Lopez's Profile

Credit Tier

Ronnie Lopez

Rank: #54
Customers rated Ronnie Lopez 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews

If the best thing in life take time why dont we take time to know each other ?

Flirt of the Year 2017

Ronnie Lopez's Current Rankings*

*Ranks only displayed when in the Top 200 for that category.
Foty : #54
Credit Level : #1
Tips : #60
Party : #91
Group : #171
Vod : #92
Fan Club : #174
Viewers Choice : #13
Mr. S. America : #4
Mr. November : #13
Mr. October : #47

Viewers Choice Voting

Vote for Ronnie Lopez to win the Viewer's Choice Award.

Small Photos

More

Large Photos

More

Ronnie Lopez's Details

Age:
22
Ethnicity:
Hispanic
Cock:
18cm (7in) Uncut
Last Online:
Nov 18, 2017
Eye Color:
Brown
Pubic Hair:
Trimmed
Height:
162cm (5ft 4in)
Hair Color:
Brown
Body Type:
Muscular
Location:
Paradise
Hair Length:
Average
Orientation:
Gay
Birthday:
September 15th
Weight:
56kg (123lbs)
Body Mods:
n/a
Sign:
Virgo
Gay Role:
Versatile
Languages:
n/a
Category:

Ronnie Lopez's Likes

Definitly my two passions are to read Personal growth books and work out, to can enjoy a nice conversation is one of my best pleasures. If you are asking about my naughty likes just come to know it in my room.

My Fantasies

i am not a special guy, i think i am pretty simple but Unpredictable at the same time, everyday i can have a different fantasy, would you like to know what is my fantasie today ?

Additional Info

i am a discipline boy because i practiced one sport as a proffessional 15 years of my life in the colombian team until my accident, all this chapter of my life gaves me a lot of Learning in life and i am so glad with life for it.

Special Info

my body is the 1% of what i am, i hope you know the other 99%

My Fetishes

Anal, Discipline, Domination, Feet, Rimming, Slaves, Training, Wrestling

My Sex Toys

Ball Gag, Handcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Whip

Role-Playing Scenarios

Coach/Trainee, Dirty Talk, Master / Slave, Student/Teacher

Tip Target

0% Completed
Target: Biggest dream of this boy
0
300,000 Credits
Target details

My biggest dream of ever is to can have my own car.😁😁😁

Send tip for this target

Top Contributors

Ronnie Lopez's Awards

4th of July 10,000 Credits
100 Gifts
1-Year Online
5,000 - 7,999 Credit Tip
1500 Favorites
20,000 Credits in a Day
1000+ Customers
Easter 5,000 Credits
50 Eggs
Fiesta 10,000 Credits
100 Shots
Halloween 2016 Participant
100 Messages Sent
100,000 Credits in a Month
100 Hours Online in a Month
Multi-User 40cpm - Level 1
Multi-User 45cpm - Level 1
100 Online Notifications
5,000+ Credit Party Chat
Model Contest Winner
15 Charms
St Patricks 10,000 Credits
Standard 40cpm - Level 2
Standard 45cpm - Level 1

My Recent Reviews

 More Reviews Post Review
November 2, 2017
mrkemrk wrote:
Guys, I can't say enough. Ronnie is one of the most sincere, genuine, and friendly guys on this ...
September 24, 2017
sempfi317 wrote:
Ronnie is THE BEST in every way. Smart,Great to talk to about any life subject,kind and SMOKING HOT!!!
August 16, 2017
MuscleJosh wrote:
Wow! what a great guy! Ronnie has a great sense of humour and is quite ready to chat about all subjects - ...
July 18, 2017
divi321 wrote:
very hot show, super hot body, very friendly, highly recommended
July 12, 2017 If I could give Ronnie five thousand stars I would. I think he should give every new chat host on here a ...
June 4, 2017
Reznor_TOP wrote:
I had a very great Private with Ronnie! He is a sexy dancer and gives a very hot twerk...did everything I ...

My Schedule

Please change the timezone to your locale by choosing your location from the drop-down menu.

Sunday
9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Monday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Tuesday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Wednesday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Thursday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Friday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Saturday
X
Fan Club
Save 5% on My Live Shows + Exclusive Content!

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2017 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy & Terms & Conditions.

x